F1 Manager 2022 is the official racing management simulation game of the 2022 Formula One, Formula 2, and Formula 3 championships developed and published by Frontier Developments. It is the first installment in the F1 Manager series and the first licensed manager game since F1 Manager by EA Sports. The game receives regular updates and a while ago a new one arrived named 1.12. Check out F1 Manager 22 update 1.12 patch notes down below.
F1 22 Manager Update 1.12 Patch Notes
A small patch for F1 Manager 2022 is rolling out now across all platforms. Below are the changes implemented in this update. Thank you for your continued feedback and support!
Gameplay – F1 22 Manager Update 1.12
- Fixed an issue where cars would occasionally perform overtakes during Safety Car periods in a race
General Stability – F1 22 Manager Update 1.12
- Resolved crash instances connected to Razer Chroma integration
If you missed the previous patch for F1 Manager 22, here are the patch notes down below:
- Updated Safety Car procedure to allow lapped cars to unlap themselves, when appropriate
- Updated overtaking behaviour to allow cars to unlap themselves in normal race conditions, when they demonstrate sufficient pace compared to the car on the lead lap
- Reduced strength of DRS performance
- Increased effective range of slipstream, meaning that following cars will be affected by slipstream at greater distances behind a leading car
- Increased effective range of ‘dirty air’, meaning that following cars will be affected by dirty air at greater distances behind a leading car
- Added ‘Aerodynamic Balance’ option to the Settings Menu, under the Gameplay tab. This option allows players to choose between the “recommended” setting, featuring all the aerodynamics balance updates in Update 1.11, or the “original” setting, in which those changes will not be active. After updating to 1.11, all players will default to the “recommended” setting. Players can only change between these settings when they are in the Headquarters or Main Menu screens; changing this option will not be available during the Race Weekend.
- Resolved issue causing unintentionally inaccurate weather predictions in the ‘Track Condition’ areas
- Increased the tyre wear threshold for AI cars to pit under safety car conditions
- Support added for Razer Chroma peripherals. This covers team colours, racing flags (red, yellow, chequered), replays, and ‘lights out’ sequence.
Car Part Development
- Updated the description of rushed manufacturing to remove incorrect information
- Performance gap for the ‘DRS Delta’ stat is now more significant, increasing its potential effectiveness
- Updated text string on pre-session screen to remove inaccurate details