Polyphony Digital launched the 1.26 update for Gran Turismo 7. As it turns out, the developer offers players a better gameplay experience thanks to regular patches. The new version which was released a while ago brings four cars alongside many changes and adjustments. Check out the Gran Turismo 7 update 1.26 patch notes down below.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
- The following four new cars have been added:
・BMW M2 Competition ’18
・Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth ’87 (Purchasable at ‘Used Cars’);
・Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ’96 (Purchasable at ‘Used Cars’);
・Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary (Obtainable from the ‘Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary’ banner at the top right of the World Map between 24 November and 3 January;)
- The ‘Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta’ race track has been added.
3. World Map
- A number of events and a specially themed map have been added to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Gran Turismo series.
4. Brand Central
- New Museum section for ‘DS Automobiles’ has been added for Europe (France.)
5. Used Cars
- The new ‘Car Valuation Service’ feature has been added. The ‘Car Valuation Service’ will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
- The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 12: ‘Collection: Renault’ (Collector Level 31 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 13: ‘Collection: Nissan Skyline GT-R’ (Collector Level 40 and above);
The new Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
7. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Race of Turbo Sportscars
- American FR Challenge 550
- Gr.1 Prototype Series
- European FR Challenge 550
・Willow Springs Raceway
- Historic Sports Car Masters
- The ‘Road Atlanta’ and ‘Illumination’ locations have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
9. GT Auto
- 23 new paint colors have been added to the Real Car Paint section of the Paint Shop.
- Qualifying and Grid Start features have been added to Lobby.
- A new ‘Popular Users’ category has been added to the Discover section;
- A list of players who have ‘Liked’ or ‘Reposted’ a User Generated Content can now be displayed in said content’s details section;
- Christmas songs have been added to the music tracklist.
- It is now possible to calibrate a handbrake controller under [Options] > [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings].
- It is now possible to set race functions for the push button dials on the THRUSTMASTER® T-GT by selecting ‘Other Buttons’ on the bottom left of the [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings] screen.
- It is now possible to set race functions for the control stick buttons on the Fanatec® GT DD Pro by selecting ‘Other Buttons’ on the bottom left of the [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings] screen.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Physics Simulation Model
- Adjusted the initial downforce values for the following cars:
・Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19
・Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19
2. Race Screen
- Fixed an issue wherein setting ‘Show Race Info’ to ‘Off’ in ‘Display Settings’ would cause options such as tyre menus to not display on pit-in.
- The ‘Content Type’ function has been changed from a dropdown menu to buttons. This also applies to the gallery function on ‘My Page.’
4. Penalty Line
- The location of the Penalty Line has been adjusted for the following tracks:
・Deep Forest Raceway – Reverse
・Trial Mountain Circuit – Reverse
5. Braking Areas
- The braking areas on Trial Mountain have been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue wherein rain sound effects would not play properly on replays;
- Adjusted the engine sounds for certain vehicles.
- Fixed various text localization issues.
Gran Turismo 7 is available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.