Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 debuted a couple of days ago and seems like it received pretty cool feedback from the players. As known, it is a sequel to the 2019 reboot and serves as the nineteenth installment in the overall Call of Duty series. Now the latest version has arrived and brings fixes and improvements to the game. The patch notes for the Modern Warfare 2 November 4 update are below.
Modern Warfare 2 November 4 Update Patch Notes
- We’ve addressed a number of crashes affecting players across all platforms, including the bug that caused certain players partied up in-game to crash when matchmaking. Last night’s update should provide additional stability in terms of crashing. We will continue to monitor live issue reports and provide resolutions as soon as we are able.
- We have made general game improvements, including:
- Fix for various camos not unlocking during progression.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Addressed known freezing issues.
- Overall performance improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- A recent NVIDIA hotfix addressed some critical issues. Please make sure you are running the game on driver 526.61.
- The PC benchmark map has been updated with a more accurate reading of the FPS display.
- Be sure to follow our friends at Beenox for additional updates for MW2 on PC.
Modern Warfare 2 November 4 Update – Weapons
- We are actively collecting weapon performance/usage data and will provide detailed updates on weapon balancing with the launch of Season 01.
- Last week we disabled the attachment tuning feature due to an issue affecting players with 4 or more tuned attachments equipped at once. We re-enabled attachment tuning in last night’s update, so players should not encounter further issues equipping attachments on a weapon.
- Enemy or live ping will remain disabled in multiplayer until a fix is implemented with the launch of Season 01. This is due to a bug where ping remained on some players after death. KBM players are currently still able to danger ping.
- The player icon on the minimap will no longer disappear after a player is revived in certain modes.
- We have added Breenbergh Hotel into Third Person Moshpit
- There are no significant map changes, but we have patched various exploits and geometry bugs in the days since launch. We’ll continue to address small fixes through daily updates.
Modern Warfare 2 November 4 Update – UI/UX
- We continue to refine our UI and will have more details in the Season 01 launch notes.
In addition to changes that we have already made, we are also actively tracking live issues. Some of the known issues at present include:
- We are aware of the following issues, and fixes are in the works
- Riot shield provides invincibility against chopper gunner and VTOL
- DDOS Field upgrade availability bug
- A bug affecting helicopter height, which allows them to leave the map in some instances
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.