PGA Tour 2K23 is a sports video game developed by HB Studios and published by 2K Sports in the past months. HB Studios releases regular patches to give players a better gameplay experience. A while ago the 1.06 update kicked out and it brings new content, as well as gameplay and stability improvements. Check out PGA Tour 2K23 1.06 update patch notes down below.
PGA Tour 2K23 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
Hi fellow duffers, Patch 1.06 is now live and includes new content, as well as gameplay and stability improvements. See you all on the virtual links!
Course Designer – PGA Tour 2K23 1.06 Update
- Added a “Clear Auto Rough Tool” which can be used to remove auto-generated rough surfaces to reveal the surfaces underneath. The tool uses all standard brush types and has an opacity toggle which affects the strength of the tool’s impact on the surface when used.
- Added Winter Theme as well as winter-themed Course Designer assets.
- Added support for Winter themed content and gear, coming soon
- Torrey Pines (North & South Courses) / Farmers Insurance Open added to the MyCAREER schedule
- Addressed reported concerns related to loss of controller functionality when immediately canceling a search in Matchmaking
- Addressed reported concerns regarding a possible crash when the system enters rest mode during a search in Matchmaking
- Addressed reported concerns related to players being unable to utilize Matchmaking to join 2v2 multiplayer matches
General – PGA Tour 2K23 1.06 Update
- Made multiple improvements to stability and performance
- Addressed reported concerns related to Club appearance reverting to default after using the “Apply to Set” function for shafts or grips in the Golf Bag.
- Addressed reported concerns related to the Help panel displaying non-functional button prompts during Swing Calibration
PGA Tour 2K23 is available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.