War Thunder is a free-to-play vehicular combat multiplayer video game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment. Announced in 2011, it was first released in November 2012 as an open beta with a worldwide release in January 2013; it had its official release on 21 December 2016. The developer has released a new update for War Thunder which increases the gameplay. Check out War Thunder 18.104.22.168 update patch notes down below.
War Thunder 22.214.171.124 Update Patch Notes
- A bug has been fixed where the hit indicator sometimes showed the wrong direction of incoming fire.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented external elements from detaching when destroyed, and prevented a geometrical change when hit.
- A bug where vehicle loss might be displayed incorrectly (for example “Crew knocked out”) because of detonation of the fuel tank has been fixed.
- A bug that caused some decorations of the “camouflage” section to disappear at certain angles when using the “minimal” graphics preset has been fixed.
- Strv 103A, Strv 103С — A bug that caused the crosshair to be displayed above the aiming circle if the vehicle was on a slight slope has been fixed.
- Strv 103A, Strv 103С — A bug has been fixed where the vehicle might move while aiming with hull aiming enabled and a machine gun selected.
- PGZ09 — A bug that caused the laser range finder to incorrectly change aiming distance while aiming at air targets has been fixed
- ItO 90M — Optical target tracking mode has been added.
- ItO 90M — A bug that led to the inability to follow the target when the detection radar was turned off has been fixed.
- M3 Bradley (ADATS), ADATS (M113) — Maximum operating range of the radar has been changed from 20 to 25 km.
- Vickers Mk.3 — A bug that caused a shift of the aiming point when using commander fire control from commander sight in SB has been fixed.
- Khalid — A bug with used modification of coaxial and anti-aircraft machine gun has been fixed.
- Type 16 MCV — A bug with different thickness of radiator grill on right and left hull sides has been fixed.
- Landscape LOD has been corrected in the aircraft optics. Now, a pilot will see the detailed picture of the landscape in the targeting optics as seen in helicopters previously.
- A bug where after firing and reloading all nine guided missile blocks the value settings for the salvo mode of suspended weaponry could be reset has been fixed.
- Mirage 2000D-R1 — A bug that made it impossible to detect ground targets at long distances when using a CDLP targeting pod has been fixed.
- Laté 298D — A bug that caused the Mle 33 offensive machine guns to be classified as large calibre weapons has been fixed.
- B-57B — Separate bomb drop has been added. Source: “T.O. 1B-57B-1 Flight Handbook B-57B aircraft”.
- USS Newport News (CA-148) – Guidance angles and guidance speed for the main calibre turrets have been corrected:
- Vertical guidance: -10°/+41° changed to -5°/+41°
- Targeting Speed: 5.2°/s changed to 5°/s
- Targeting Vertical Speed: 10°/s changed to 8.2°/s
- Pr.183 – A bug with the armour of the main calibre turrets in the vehicle card has been fixed.
- Shouku Tei No.4 – A bug that allowed the gaining of speed to be higher than declared in the vehicle card has been fixed.
- RN Duca degli Abruzzi – A bug where it was impossible to use spare torpedoes has been fixed.
- A bug where a shadow might appear near the vehicle after changing graphics settings has been fixed.
- A bug where the night sky on low graphics settings could be displayed with noticeable flickering stripes has been fixed.
- The physics of an icy surface has changed, ice is now more ‘slippery’.