Update 2.86 launched for Ark Survival Evolved, which brings several fixes and improvements. The action-adventure survival video game was developed by Studio Wildcard in 2017. Generally, the game has a regular update schedule and offers players a better gaming experience. For instance, the latest version arrived a while ago and fixes crashes. Here are the details.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.86 Patch Notes
v353.1 (353.2 client) – 11/10/2022 – Minor version for clients
- Fixed Carcha disappearing on Genesis
- Fixed a crash
As seen, the latest patch for Ark Survival Evolved does not bring major changes. Instead, it focuses on more minor fixes. Lastly, if you missed the previous updates, here are the patch notes.
v353.1 – 11/09/2022 – Major version for servers and clients
- Fixed a crash
- Fixed decompose timer on fertilized Carcha eggs
- Fixed Carcha taxidermy poses
v352.6 – 11/06/2022 – Major version for servers
- Added the Carcharodontosaurus to the game!
- Fixed multiple exploits
- Added icons to Fjordhawk death bag retrieval cooldown
v351.6 – 10/20/2022 – Minor version for servers
- Changed scarecrows, pumpkins, and gravestones to now give players a random amount between 1 and 10 (previously was between 1 and 5)
- Fixed Fjordhawk Death Inventory cooldown timer not calculating correctly when transferring servers
- Updated Fjordhawk Death Inventory string to correctly display “Death Inventory”
- Applied a one-time cooldown reset for the Fjordhawk Death Inventory Cooldown
v351.5 – 10/19/2022 – Major version for servers
- The Fear Evolved Event event will run from October 19th at 1 PM Pacific to November 2nd at 1 PM Pacific. See this thread for details
- Unofficial server owners can activate the event by adding -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved to the launch arguments
- Fjordhawk balance pass
- Reduction to Fjordhawk flight speed when picking up death loot bags
- Increase the time before the hawk becomes invisible to 20 seconds
- One hour cooldown added on retrieval of player’s inventory when killed. This can be overridden with launch argument – -MinimumTimeBetweenInventoryRetrieval=<TimeInSeconds>
- Reduced base health and health per level gained on the Fjordhawk by approximately 40%
- Added 2x damage multiplier from guns and projectiles
- Visual improvements will be added in the next major version for client display of the cooldown time
- Fixed multiple crashes
- Fixed several Exploits
ARK: Survival Evolved is available on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS.