Construction Simulator gets a new patch called ”Update 2”. The game receives regular patches and the latest version, which was released today, not only introduces Chinese voiceovers but also the frequently demanded features to skip the time within the game as well as the option to adjust the dead zone settings for game controllers and joysticks within the game. In addition, the update includes a number of bug fixes, some additional crash fixes and general game improvements. Check out the Construction Simulator PC Update 4 patch notes down below.
Construction Simulator PC Update 4 Patch Notes
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- Added new dedicated task assignment screen in job planning section
- New input actions (shortcuts) were added for some functions which were only accessible through the radial menu
- Machines without indicators do not show UI indicators anymore
- Reduced memory load in different parts of the game to prevent crashes
- Improved loading of scenario
- Multiple multiplayer fixes regarding forklifts and cargo objects
- Fixed a number of multiplayer desync issues
- Fixed CAT 745C spilling lots of material when auto-filling
- Numerous issues were fixed that could cause soil to appear or disappear when digging or dozing
- You can now use dozers to push gravel and sand without losing material.
- The resistance of the soil is now simulated. The dozer will slow down depending on the amount being pushed. The CAT D8T can push the most soil at once but lacks the ability to yaw the blade.
- Depending on the selected job scope it is more challenging to flatten areas with the dozer.
- You can disable this behavior completely by using the gameplay setting “simplified leveling”. If disabled, you will have to manually push all the soil out of the area which needs to be flattened. Alternatively, you can pick it up with loaders and dumpers.
Construction Simulator is available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms.