Dota 2 is a 2013 multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game by Valve and still receives updates that increase the gameplay experience. So, a new one showed up a while ago and does the same things as the previous ones. It focuses on several minor fixes and do not expect anything major from the latest one. Check out the Dota 2 December 24 update patch notes down below.
Dota 2 December 24 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed Black King Bar and other instant spells being castable using shift queue when doomed after returning from being hidden (e.g. Astral Imprisonment or Disruption)
- Fixed Techies Sticky Bomb sometimes getting stuck and never exploding if the target teleported away
- Fixed Dark Willow projectiles not being visible when targeting runes or items while in Shadow Realm
- Fixed Rubick unable to eject allies with Shard Upgraded Dismember if the owner of the stolen spell did not have a Shard.
- Fixed Templar Assassin Meld Strike debuff applying to the wrong target if there was an attack already in flight
- Fixed Dawnbreaker losing Luminosity attack buff if the attack was evaded
- Fixed Lion Finger Of Death Scepter interaction with Meepo clones and illusions
- Fixed Treant turning around when double-tapping Living Armor with the AoE talent
- Fixed Witch Doctor Aghanims Scepter Ward attack bounce interaction with enemies that have invisibility but are affected by true sight
- Fixed Bounty Hunter Shadow Walk Shard Upgrade not being castable while teleporting
- Fixed Shadow Demon gaining an extra ability point in Demonic Purge if he buys the Shard before upgrading the ability
- Fixed Razor Storm Surge Shard upgrade always activating from Outworld Devourer’s Arcane Orb
- Fixed Outworld Destroyer Astral Imprisonment sometimes dealing damage to magic immune units