Every year, Samsung launches a special edition of its flagship smartphones. This year, the South Korean firm has partnered with German carmaker, BMW, for its latest flagship device, Galaxy S23 Ultra. Samsung launched the Galaxy S23 Ultra BMW M Edition with the BMW M3 E30 design, the first generation of M3. Additionally, there are some M3 details on the special edition of the flagship. Here are the details about Galaxy S23 Ultra BMW M Edition…
Galaxy S23 Ultra BMW M Edition with M3 E30 design
According to the announcements, the new special edition is inspired by the BMW M3 E30 specifically. The exclusive edition comes with a BMW M3 E30-themed case, a key ring with six interchangeable BMW emblems from six different eras, a 50th anniversary BMW roundel, a small air compressor, an analog watch, a sunglass holder, a poster, and a “We Are M” metal logo.
Additionally, lucky customers will get a Starter Pack Voucher for the BMW Driving Center located in Incheon in South Korea, where they get trained to become better drivers. While the new special edition is only available in South Korea, it will be made in only 1,000 units. The device will also be launched with BMW-themed software, including a custom boot animation and theme.
If you would like to order the device, it is now available on SKT, and it has a KRW 1,727,000 (around $1,373) price tag for a 12/512GB version. The pre-orders will start shipping on February 17, along with the regular S23 series models.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra specs
- Display: 6.8-inch, Quad HD+, 3088x1440p, OLED, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2
- CPU: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB / 1TB
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB (LPDDR5X)
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 45W Super Fast Charging, Wireless charging
- Main Camera: 200-Megapixel, 8k30fps, 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 10-megapixel 10x Optical Zoom telephoto, 10-megapixel 3x telephoto, and 10-megapixel 10x periscope zoom
- Selfie Camera: 12-Megapixel, 4K 30-60fps
- Operating System: One UI 5 (Android 13)
- Price: $1,199.99