SDN is a law-abiding institution. At the same time, it has adopted to respect the intellectual, industrial and personal rights of the public, business partners and third parties.
SDN, in terms of the content created by its members and users, is the “host provider” defined in Law No. 5651 on the “Regulation of Broadcasts on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts”; it serves as a “content provider” for the content it produces.
SDN has no obligation to check whether the content created by its users and members is against the law. SDN has adopted the “WARNING and REMOVE” method for illegal content and content that is thought to violate the rights of third parties.
Actual and legal persons, neighbouring or related right holders or professional associations who claim that some content in SDN violates personal rights, intellectual and industrial rights,
- URL address of the infringing content and the subject of the infringing content,
- If it is a actual person, a document showing its identity, if it is a legal person, a chamber registration document, if it is a professional association, a letter of request with the signature of the authorized person,
- If the transaction is made by proxy, the relevant documents,
- A document showing that he/she has a right in claims regarding intellectual and industrial rights,
- Full name / title and contact addresses
People who fulfil these requirements can make a notification to SDN’s [email protected] address. The legal service will examine requests and complaints reaching this electronic communication address; if deemed necessary, the content subject to the violation will be removed from the SDN system as soon as possible, and the addressee will be informed.