Pizza Tower is a platform game created by the indie developer Tour De Pizza and released for Windows exclusively through the Steam distribution platform. The game follows pizza chef Peppino Spaghetti as he traverses the titular tower to save his pizzeria. The game gets a new update today, which focuses on the small stuff. Check out the Pizza Tower 1.0.214 update patch notes below.
Pizza Tower 1.0.214 Update Patch Notes
- Updated the credits.
- You can no longer pause during the final phase transition of the final boss.
- You can no longer pause during the final sequence of the final boss.
- Removed the extra pineapple toppin in Pizzascare.
- Fixed an issue where you could keep the Controller binds menu even if un-paused, causing a soft lock.
- Fixed an issue where you could get soft locked in the Controller binding menu by pressing right.
If you missed the previous update, you can also check its patch notes below.
- You no longer need to disable the joystick actions for the superjump/groundpound binds to work.
- Added some more variables to the base english.txt file for key binding and one of the missing room names.
- Fixed an issue where hurting Gustavo and getting the “You’ve hurt” text would show the incorrect value.
- Fixed an issue where you could finish a level at 0 points. (If you do, it will automatically add 10 points to your score).
- Fixed an issue where if you activated an oven in Freezerator, exited and re-entered the room, it would appear deactivated.
- Fixed an issue where you could get softlocked under certain conditions when pressed against a pillar block.
- Fixed an issue where the walking patroller would finish the countdown earlier than it should.
- Fixed an issue where you could unlock some clothes multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where supertaunting could make you parry.