Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has launched the Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition, a new smartphone that sits between the Pro and Pro+ models in the popular Note 12 lineup. The device boasts a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and HDR10+ support. It also has a punch-hole design for the front-facing camera, giving it a sleek appearance.
Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition specs
The Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition is equipped with a triple rear camera setup, including a 108MP Samsung HM2 main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro unit. It also has a 16MP front-facing camera for high-quality selfies and video calls.
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 778G processor and comes with up to 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. It has a twelve-layer cooling system for efficient heat dissipation and a large 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. The device runs on MIUI 14 based on Android 13 and has other features such as a USB-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.2.
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and HDR10+ support
- Triple rear camera setup with 108MP Samsung HM2 main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and 2MP macro unit
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Snapdragon 778G processor
- Up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage
- Twelve-layer cooling system
- 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13 operating system
- USB-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi-6, and Bluetooth 5.2
- Available in Shimmer Green, Time Blue, and Midnight Black colours
Price and availability
The Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition is available in Shimmer Green, Time Blue, and Midnight Black colours and starts at RMB 1,699 (about $243) for the 6GB + 128GB version. The 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB models are priced at RMB 1,799 (about $258) and RMB 1,999 (about $287), respectively. The smartphone is now available for purchase in China.