Psyonix has kicked out the 2.26 update for Rocket League. The vehicular soccer game was first released for Windows and PlayStation 4 in 2015, then arrived for other platforms. Besides, it offers a better gaming experience with regular updates. Now a new patch kicked out for the popular game. It brings a bunch of bug fixes.
Rocket League Update 2.26 Patch Notes
- v2.26 prepares Rocket League for Season 10. Additional patch notes will be posted when Season 10 begins on 3/8/2023, 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. UTC
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Average Wait Time (Matchmaking)
- An “Average Wait Time” counter has been added to the matchmaking search screen
- Average Wait Time is based on the player population of the Regions and Playlists you select, and your Rank or skill level in those playlists
- Time is displayed in minutes and seconds
- Example: “Average Wait Time: 1:15”
- In the unlikely event that the wait time is longer than 10 minutes, the message changes to “Average Wait Time: > 10 Minutes”
- For brand new Game Modes, LTMs, or Playlists with no Rank or skill history, the Average Wait Time counter may be hidden for a short period of time.
- The Playlist Population meme generator indicator has been removed from the top-right corner of the Casual, Competitive, and Extra Modes menus
- Fixed cosmetic bugs:
- Huntress Decal for Dingo
- Blockparty Decal on Painted Car Bodies
- Titanium White Standard Boost
- Animated Decals on painted variants of Hotshot Body
- Fixed a bug causing Special Edition Infinite Yankii RL wheels to appear as normal Yankii RL wheels
- [Xbox] Fixed a bug causing the first character to disappear when using the Xbox virtual keyboard to enter a team name
- [PS] Unable to purchase credits after browsing contents for more than 10 minutes
- [PC] Fixed a stability bug causing a crash on game exit
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect camera and car placement when rapidly navigating shots in Custom Training
- When queuing for Casual 3v3 Standard for the first time after downloading today’s update, players might see an Average Wait Time of “> 10 Minutes” when matchmaking.
- This is a visual error that will resolve if the player reboots the game.
What’s your Reaction?