Last month, Samsung launched One UI Watch 4.5 beta program and released the first beta for the Galaxy Watch 4 series. The company developed the new version day by day and, a while ago, rolled out the fourth beta. So which features bring the One UI Watch 4.5 beta 4? Here are the details…
Which features One UI Watch 4.5 beta 4 bring?
Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic have received the One UI Watch 4.5 beta 4. The update comes with the ZVG3 firmware version. Also, it brings a lot of bug fixes and app stabilization. Besides, the new version is only available in South Korea and the US.
There is no information about the One UI Watch 4.5 release date. But Samsung announced a while ago that the stable version would be released for the Galaxy Watch 4 series very soon. Also, the upcoming Galaxy Watch 5 models will run it too. From this announcement, we understand that the beta program is nearing its end.
What changes with the new update;
- Fixed force closed issue of permission pop-up when the users add current location in Weather Tile
- Fixed mismatch problem of connection status between Galaxy Wearable App and BT setting
- Fixed ANR problem when checking Samsung Health screen during exercise
- Fixed time-shaking problem of Stopwatch
- Stabilized Watchface function
- Stabilized sleeping mode function
- Fixed the issue of Sysui crash
- Improved the stabilization of Message App
- Improved Watch Battery App
- Other improvements are applied