Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms. The company launched its paid subscription service Snapchat+ in late June. The social media platform offers many exclusive features to Snapchat Plus subscribers. The platform’s paid subscription has already over 1 million users since its launch. Here are the details.
New Snapchat Plus features for 1 million subscribers
When you have a Snapchat+ subscription, you will have early and exclusive access to many features such as changing the app icon and seeing who rewatched your story. Additionally, The company launched Snapchat for desktop for paid subscribers. This was the first major privilege for the paid users.
Snapchat announced the number of its paid subscribers. According to the company, more than 1 million people worldwide are using the paid subscription of the application. Although Snapchat launched its subscription service six weeks ago, it is a huge number for a new service.
The social media company launches new features for its over 1 million Plus subscribers. The company introduces priority story replies, which makes Plus users’ responses when they reply to Snap Stars (public figures and other creators with a verified Snapchat presence).
The social media company also offers other features besides the features above. They are mostly about cosmetic and design. New special backgrounds come for users’ Bitmoji characters and new app icon designs. Snapchat+ subscribers will also be able to add an emoji that shows to friends after they’ve viewed a Snap. If you would like to be a Snapchat+ subscriber, you can pay $3.99 per month. Additionally, it is free for a week.
How to get the Plus subscription?
It is actually easy for users who are used to using the application, but it will take some time for most users.
- After you opened the application, tap your profile icon in the top-left corner to open your profile page.
- If the Plus service is available to you, you’ll see a gold-tinted banner advertising it below your name. Click the banner.
- Choose the subscription plan you want — one month, six months, or a year — and then tap Start 7-Day Free Trial.
- Depending on your device, sign up using your Apple ID account, Google account, or a linked debit or credit card.
- You’re ready to use Snapchat+