Google is developing its operating system with several updates and features. While the company has already released Android 13 QPR1 Beta 2 to the Pixel phones two weeks ago, the new beta version is now available for Pixels. Here are the details about the Android 13 QPR1 Beta 3 for Pixels.
QPR1 Beta 3 could be final Android 13 Beta
According to the schedule, it is early for the new beta version, but the developer company released it for its Pixel phones. Android 13 QPR1 Beta 3 could be the final beta before the launch of the new operating system version in December. In fact, the tech giant wasn’t going to release the beta until the start of November, but it is here now.
Google points out that the new beta comes with a lot of bug fixes. According to the company, the new update brings several fixes to the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. The QPR1 Beta 3 comes with fixes in terms of camera bugs, security bugs, and more.
The QPR1 Beta 3 is now available on Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6a, Pixel 7, and Pixel 7 Pro. If you have already enrolled in the Android beta program, you can now access Android 13 QPR1 Beta 3.
What’s coming in Android 13 new beta
Developer-reported and user-reported issues
- Fixed an issue for some devices where the screen unlocks UI was displayed over notifications and other lock-screen content.
Other resolved issues in QPR1 Beta 3
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Flip camera for selfie” gesture from working on some devices.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the screen to go blank while attempting to unlock a device.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented a device from being unlocked using either Face Unlock or Fingerprint Unlock when the device had been idle for multiple hours.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused fullscreen video playback to flicker after enabling always-on-display features and locking the screen.
- In some cases, issues with a device’s GPU drivers cause the system UI to freeze during normal device use. To work around this issue, try restarting the device.
- In some cases, Pixel phones display an incorrect “Missed call” notification instead of “Call answered on another device” when the call is answered remotely by Pixel Watch (in untethered mode).