Apple released iOS 16 just after the event for new devices, iPhone 14, Apple Watch Series 8, and AirPods Pro 2nd Gen. However; the software update brought some bugs that affect daily use. For example, the device constantly asked for a copy and paste permission even though you confirmed it once. The update also had more bugs, but Apple released iOS 16.0.2 to fix them. Here are the details about iOS 16.0.2 update.
iOS 16.0.2 brings fixes to all iPhones
While the new iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max models face a camera shaking problem, Apple confirmed that the problem happens while using third-party apps like Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat. The videos show the bug in action and have been shared on social media. According to Apple’s release notes, the new update iOS 16.0.2 comes with a fix to this problem.
Apple didn’t explain the reason iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max cameras shake while using some third-party apps. Still, it seems the bug is related to the optical stabilization of the camera lenses. Other bugs like copy and paste permission and VoiceOver come with the iOS 16 and new devices. Apple announced the release notes for iOS 16.0.2.
This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone including the following:
- Camera may vibrate and cause blurry photos when shooting with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Display may appear completely black during device setup
- Copy and paste between apps may cause permission prompt to appear more than expected
- VoiceOver may be unavailable after rebooting
- Addresses an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 displays after being serviced
How to update iPhone to iOS 16.0.2?
You can update your iPhone to the latest software iOS 16.0.2 by following these steps:
- Go to Settings,
- Tap General,
- Click Software Update,
- Tap Automatic Updates,
- Then turn on Download iOS Updates.
- Your device will automatically update your device to the latest version of iOS.