Update 356.9 launched for Ark Survival Evolved, which brings several fixes and improvements. The action-adventure survival video game was developed by Studio Wildcard in 2017. Generally, the game has a regular update schedule and offers players a better gaming experience. For instance, the latest version arrived a while ago and fixes crashes. Here are the details.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 356.9 Patch Notes
v356.9 – 02/07/2023 – Minor version for servers
- Fixed an issue joining prim+ servers
v356.8 – 02/06/2023 – Minor version for servers
- Fixed an exploit that affected the player counts on Official Servers
v356.5 – 01/31/2023 – Minor version for servers
- Fixed an exploit
v355.14 – 01/26/2023 – Minor version for servers
- Improvements to chat filter behavior
- The servers can now hot-reload chat filter lists by using ChatFilterVersion=. The value only needs to change to trigger the lists to be redownloaded
v356.3 (356.1 client) – 01/23/2023 – Major version for servers and clients
- Offensive Text Filter – Added an offensive text filter that we will continue to update in order to address attempts at bypassing the filter. Our system scans for the usage of numbers and other ways to replace words quite effectively and we expect to make this more robust as we move forward
- GameUserSettings.ini [ServerSettings] bFilterTribeNames=True // Filters out tribe names based on the badwords/goodwords list.
- bFilterCharacterNames=True // Filters out character names based on the bad words/good words list.
- bFilterChat=true // Filters out character names based on the bad word/good words list
- BadWordListURL=”URL GOES HERE” // for hosting your own bad words list BadWordWhiteListURL=”URLGOESHERE” // for hosting your own good words list
- Disabled unintended client-side visual configs
- Fix the mouse cursor lock experienced when trying to access a structure that you do not have rank permissions for in RTS mode
- Fixed being able to select Access inventory from radial wheel on controller
- perf adjustment: Rate limit world buff ticks
- Adjust transfer all cooldown to 2 seconds
- Fixed a crash
- Fixed multiple exploits
ARK: Survival Evolved is available on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS.