Baldur’s Gate 3 receives a new update, which focuses on several fixes, improvements, and adjustments. The developer studio Larian Studios recommends installing the latest version for better gameplay. Check out the Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix 32 update patch notes below.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix 32 Update Patch Notes
Today we bring you a new hotfix, which addresses some common reasons for crashes and other gameplay issues.
This hotfix will also take care of the issue causing parties of 3-4 players to crash when a second player joins an already-started conversation.
Warning: We’re pleased to assist in making your party chats run smoothly, but you’re on your own when it comes to avoiding small talk.
A big thank you to all who reported this issue and all the rest!
For our Mac players, we know you’re still waiting for Patch 9. We’re continuing to work on the stability of the build on Mac, but need some more time to address the issues.
Crashes and Blockers
- Fixed a crash caused by RAM corruption that would occur when loading into the tutorial.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when booting the game using Vulkan.
- Fixed an issue prompting the ‘Mid-dialogue saves are currently disabled’ error while not in dialogue, which was preventing you from saving.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in 3- or 4-player sessions – if one player is in dialogue and another listens in, the game no longer crashes for everyone else.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer causing the UI to disappear when switching from listening in on the host to listening in on the client.
- Fixed an issue causing your equipped weapon set to switch from melee to ranged or vice versa when loading a save game.
- Fixed an issue causing some of Shadowheart’s spells to disappear from her prepared spell list after saving and then loading that save game.
- Fixed some visual issues with the Vision of the Absolute spear.
- Fixed a certain non-interactable NPC appearing in the goblin camp.