The first of its kind, a human-like chatbot powered with world’s best AI technology, ChatGPT has gone viral all over the globe and inspired hundreds of similar services. But even combined, they cant reach the popularity of OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
Due to high demand, ChatGPT is fluctuating up and down. Only premium users have seamless access. Here are stunning numbers in case you wonder what all that hype is about.
ChatGPT (Chat Generative Pretrained Transformer) is a chatbot that produces human-like AI-generated content based on the input it is given by a user. It was developed by Open AI and released in November 2022.
- ChatGPT dataset has 300 billion words at its disposal and using 175 billion parameters to generate the requested output from the users.
- After its launch in November 2022, ChatGPT userbase reached one million users in its first week.
- ChatGPT currently receives an estimated 616 million monthly website visitors.
- Revenue predictions for ChatGPT are $200 million by the end of 2023 and $1 billion by the end of 2024.
- The database of ChatGPT contains 570 gigabytes of text.
- Training of the model was also the quickest in history: Just 34 days.
- ChatGPT runs on Microsoft’s Azure Cloud and each word generated costs roughly $0.0003. So, keeping ChatGPT up and running costs approximately $100,000 per day.
- The traffic of ChatGPT website is growing by roughly 3.4% per day.
- According to polls, roughly 53% of people can’t tell that ChatGPT content was generated by an AI.