Chrono Ark is a roguelike RPG developed by Al Fine and published by Al Fine and BADA Games. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on December 20, 2019. It receives a new update today named 1.9999O. Here are the details about the Chrono Ark 1.9999O update.
Chrono Ark 1.9999O Update
- Fixed the issue of stopping for 10 seconds if there are summoned monsters on the field after defeating the boss.
- Fixed to readjust Lucy’s position so that she doesn’t get stuck in a building when selecting a building type event.
- The starting gold of the Quick Building Challenge has been changed from 280 to 340 and more items in the shop have been added.
- Cards that can pass the final boss phase have been changed so that the “Count” does not increase.
- Fixed an issue where boss could evade the card that kills the final boss.
- Changed to be saved when the game is normally terminated in a non-combat situation.
If you missed the previous patch, here are its patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where some sound effects and background sounds were abnormally loud.
- Fixed a bug where the game could not be played due to an unsupported resolution at game startup.
- Fixed the phenomenon that the number of skills possessed was not updated in the character information window.
- Fixed an issue where the effect of dealing 1 damage was not applied during the final boss phase 3 battle.
- Fixed an issue where the Endless Soul Artifact would not activate even if an enemy was killed under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where summons from the final boss could overlap in the same Position.
- Fixed some translations being incorrect or not applied.
- Fixed the position not being initialized when pressing WASD when manipulating the minimap.
- Fixed an issue where, during a boss battle that summons a monster, if the boss is defeated, no operations can be performed for about 10 seconds.