Chrono Ark is a roguelike RPG developed by Al Fine and published by Al Fine and BADA Games. It was released on Steam for Microsoft Windows on December 20, 2019. It receives a new update today named 1.9999Q. Here are the details about the Chrono Ark 1.9999Q update.
Chrono Ark 1.9999Q Update Patch Notes
- If you lose a fight with the final boss during the story, you will be given one chance to try again.
- Fixed a bug where inventory items could not be loaded under certain conditions when loading the game.
If you missed the previous patches, released a couple of days ago, here are their patch notes below:
1.9999P – Chrono Ark Update
- Fixed an issue where the story wouldn’t play properly after playing a challenge.
- Fixed a bug that would cause freezes when giving up mid-fight with the final boss.
- Fixed an issue where some story replays did not play properly after completing the story.
- If you pay credits to unlock Lian, you will no longer have to pay credits in the next run.
1.9999O – Chrono Ark Update
- Fixed the issue of stopping for 10 seconds if there are summoned monsters on the field after defeating the boss.
- Fixed to readjust Lucy’s position so that she doesn’t get stuck in a building when selecting a building-type event.
- The starting gold of the Quick Building Challenge has been changed from 280 to 340 and more items in the shop have been added.
- Cards that can pass the final boss phase have been changed so that the “Count” does not increase.
- Fixed an issue where the boss could evade the card that kills the final boss.
- Changed to be saved when the game is normally terminated in a non-combat situation.