The January 4 update has launched for Coral Island, which brings fixes and improvements. The RPG video game was developed by Stairway Games in 2022. Generally, the game has a regular update schedule and offers players a better gameplay experience. For instance, the latest version arrived a while ago and fixes crashes. Here are the details.
Coral Island January 4 Update Patch Notes
Happy New Year, Farmers!
To kick things off, we’re releasing a hotfix to address some crashing still happening for some players. Thank you so much for all your patience, and we will do our best to give you a smoother playing experience.
– Fix the crash using the Controller when trying to Take 1 item from the Chest using Controller
– Fix the crash when fishing and simultaneously hold the left and right buttons.
– Fix the crash on some cases inside the barn and coop
– Fix the crash when feeding cows and making artisan goods.
– NPC is no longer popping up in some instances.
It’s time to leave big-city life in Pokyo behind and start a new chapter of your life on Coral Island!
Be who you want and create the idyllic farm of your dreams, where you’ll tend crops, nurture animals, and build a bond with the natural world around you. Help revitalize the nearby town and its surrounding coral reefs, and forge relationships with a vibrant community of more than 70 fellow people who call Coral Island home.
Coral Island is available on Steam.