Dead Cells is a 2018 roguelike-Metroidvania game developed and published by Motion Twin. The game was released for Linux, macOS, PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on August 7, 2018. The game receives a new update today, which brings several fixes, improvements, and adjustments. Check out the Dead Cells update 32.3 patch notes down below.
Dead Cells Update 32.3 Patch Notes
- Fix Barricade skill scaling display.
- Fix lot of missing visual effects on biomes & mobs.
- Remove undroppable skin from Tailor list.
- Fix visual error on Hotline Miami skin icon.
- Allow Slay the Spire key to spawn in shop with categories.
- Prevent malus effect on auto inflicted damage.
- Fix flawless skin not being awarded in all cases.
- Fix visual error with Cavern key when interacting with Cemetery grave.
- Fix Foresight passive skill being triggered when doing a parry.
- Fix spawn rule for a specific painting in Castle.
- Fix fire particle display in Lighthouse.
- Fix wrong fire color with Boss Rush statue.
- Fix rendering issue with Fisherman lore room.
- Prevent Imp altar from spawning in special mode (daily challenge, training, boss rush).
Dead Cells is available on Linux, macOS, PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.