Ghost Ship Games has kicked out the November 17 update for Deep Rock Galactic, which includes several fixes. Compared to previous updates, this does not bring major changes but focuses on fixes that increase the gameplay experience. Check out the Deep Rock Galactic November 17 patch notes down below.
Deep Rock Galactic November 17 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed pickaxe making noise and particles as if you had hit an enemy when outside of the melee attack range but inside of the mining range
- Added the 3 Plague Warning Challenges that were missing from the season
- Fixed Infinite Flamethrower ammo case
- Fixed banshee pulse effect not being shown for fire arrow, fixed banshee pulse on arrows in the air
- Fixed S.S.G spelling and grammatical errors
- Fixed missing text in mission control speech in regards to fixed rock crackers
- Reverted changes to DefaultInput.Ini, hopefully fixing issues with Tab/Esc
- Fixed Loading Tips not showing
- Fixed Caretaker tentacles not always respecting objects and stabbing through things like supply pods
- Caretaker Tentacles will no longer stab into the gunner’s shield but will shoot at it instead
- Fixed Omen Modular Exterminator not dying
Scrip incoming! This patch brings the missing Plague Warning Challenges that only the most prestigious of miners may have noticed. Additionally, the Omen tower is now mortal once again and the keybinding changes from the last patch have been reversed.
Deep Rock Galactic is available on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S.