KO the gods in the world’s only 3rd-person platform fighter! Become a small-but-mighty god of myth, brawl in all three dimensions, and knock your friends off the map to reign supreme. You can do these things in Divine Knockout. The game also receives updates regularly and a new one showed up today. Check out the Divine Knockout February 11th update patch notes below.
Divine Knockout February 11th Update Patch Notes
New 1v1/2v2 Map: Mystic Mayhem
Test your might in a forgotten corner of an arcane archive under the watchful gaze of countless tomes. But watch out for magical bookcases seeking to disrupt your plans for a fair fight!
New 1v1/2v2 Map: Champion’s Circle
Sometimes, you just want to keep things nice and straightforward. Sometimes, you want to show other people who the best DKO player is, with nothing else getting in the way. Now, you can do that in our new 1v1 and 2v2 Map, Champion’s Circle!
New Feature: Quests – Divine Knockout February 11th Update Patch Notes
- Daily and Weekly Quests have made their way to DKO!
- Daily quests reset daily at 12 am UTC, and weekly ones at 10 am UTC on Tuesday
- Claim rewards like God Pass XP Boosters and Stars! Complete all Weekly Quests for a Bonus Reward
New Feature: In-game Leaderboards
- The Leaderboards for 1v1 Duel and 2v2 Brawl are now displayed in the game!
- The conditions of appearing on the leaderboards are unchanged, they’ll still update daily!
New Feature: Mark as Favorite
- Choose what God to show off to your party!
- Select a God in the God Collection page, and mark it as a favorite.
- Your favorite God and their equipped skin will show in the lobby every time, so flex those Gold skins!
XP Booster Changes
- Boosters are now worth 10 minutes instead of a single match
- Existing boosters are converted to time worth their quantity
- 10 Boosters is 100 minutes of Boosted XP time
- This will allow you to play any mode, any queue, and get the same value everywhere from your booster!
Shop addition: XP Booster Bundles
- XP Boosters are now sold in the Star Shop in packs of 10!
- If you want to really power up your God Pass XP gains, 500 Stars will net you 10 Boosters, worth 100 minutes of 50% extra XP!
God Balance – Divine Knockout February 11th Update Patch Notes
Amaterasu has an inconsistency with her Air Light’s warp range that we want to iron out. We’re also making a few changes to some of her traits to improve build options.
- Reduced warp range of Air Light from 8m to 4m.
- Absolutely Dashing: Removed Ultimate Charge on ability usage. Now grants a 7.5% charge on hitting an enemy
- Agile Aura: Increased movement speed buff from 12.5% to 15%.
- “Agile Aura” is now in Amaterasu’s default set instead of “Absolutely Dashing”
- Empowered Aura: Increased the additional knockback from 10% to 15%.
King Arthur has been doing better with the changes in the previous patch, so we’re closer to where we’d like to be, which necessitates only one update this time around.
- Blinding Light: Increased damage from 12 to 15.
Sol is getting some talent changes to improve her viability across all queues and add some tougher choices in her build-crafting.
- Blazing Trail: Changed the way cooldown reduction is applied per hit by the ability. The first hit with the ability reduces the cooldown by 4s, and each subsequent hit reduces the cooldown by 2s.
- Healing Flame: Increased healing from each Fire Pool from 1 to 2.
- Hot Streak: Increased cooldown reduction from 9s to 10s.
- Line of Fire: Increased additional knockback caused at close range from 25% to 30%.
- Sun Spots: Updated text description to clarify the number of Fire Pools created.
- Ultimate duration has been decreased from 22s to 18s.
- If Sun Wukong is eliminated while his clone is deployed the clone will disappear.
Our resident Ice Giant’s ultimate is a little too effective, so we’re reducing its power ever so slightly.
- Reduced knockback of Ymir’s Ult by 10%.
The ruler of Olympus has provided plenty of fresh energy to DKO since he joined the fight but he needs a little tune-up to give everybody a fair chance and improve his chances in 1v1/2v2. His ultimate in particular, while exciting and terrifying at the same time, has a little too much presence when he casts it and we want to make the tactical play around it a little more interesting.
- Adjusted motion and warp range of Air Light from 10m to 7.5m.
- Bolt of Olympus: Increased projectile speed by 15%.
- Heaven’s Rage:
- Reduced the number of bolts thrown from 15 to 9, so Zeus will now throw 3 sets before snapping his fingers for a Lightning Strike.
- Increased the damage of each bolt from 4 to 6.
- Reduced prefire of the final Lightning Strike by 0.05s.
- Increased ultimate charge by 6%.
Map Changes – Divine Knockout February 11th Update Patch Notes
- Second buff pad added to the middle of the arena
- Buff pad on the boat swapped to a movement buff
- Buff pad in the middle of the arena includes the health buff
More than 100 bugs were fixed in that build. Highlighting the ones that have the most consequences on gameplay.
- Bolt of Olympus (Zeus ability) charging UI now correctly represents the charged state.
- Sharp-eyed (Thor Lesser Blessing) will now work correctly with Zeus’ Bolt of Olympus.
- Activating Sun Wukong’s “72 Transformations” ability immediately after spawning will no longer prevent the ability from going on cooldown.