Escape from Tarkov is a multiplayer tactical FPS video game in development by Battlestate Games in 2017. The game is set in the fictional Norvinsk region, where a war is taking place between two private military companies (United Security “USEC” and the Battle Encounter Assault Regiment “BEAR”). It received a new update today which is named January 26th and brings several changes. Check out the Escape from Tarkov January 26th update patch notes down below.
Escape from Tarkov January 26th Update Patch Notes
- We have made several balancing changes to Escape from Tarkov:
- Reduced the recoil angle for all weapons;
- Reduced the stamina penalty when hit by any type of ammo;
- Increased the weight limit while overweight;
- Reduced stamina consumption in various cases, decreased energy and water consumption in raid;
- Greatly reduced penalties from armored rigs and body armor.
If you missed the previous patch, you can check its patch notes below.
- Fixing issues that occur with binaural sound on
- Adjustments to sound positioning, footstep noise, and incorrect headset settings
- Tweaking additional aspects of Oculus Audio on all locations
- Fixing issues when using the gym for some players
- Fixing a number of bugs in the stash, Hideout, and UI in general
- Geometry and lighting fixes for Streets of Tarkov – Escape from Tarkov January 19th Update Patch Notes
- New player group system
- DLSS update
- Fixing issues when interacting with certain weapons
- Several other changes and fixes