Evil West is a third-person shooter video game developed by Flying Wild Hog and published by Focus Entertainment in the past weeks. The game received a new update today named 1.03 and brings many bug fixes and features. Check out the Evil West 1.03 update patch notes down below.
Evil West 1.03 Update Patch Notes
- FEATURE: You can now toggle the Camera Shake in the Game options.
- FEATURE: You can now restart the current mission from the Lore menu’s Missions section.
- [PC] FEATURE: You can now change the sprint action on the keyboard to a toggle instead of hold-to-sprint.
- [PC] FEATURE: The arrow cursor keys are not hard bound to the camera movement anymore.
- [PC] FEATURE: Added the Exit button in the EULA screen upon the first launch of the game.
- [PC] FEATURE: You can now adjust the FOV (Field of View) angle in the options menu, which is especially useful if you own an ultrawide monitor.
- [XBOX] BUGFIX: The directional button layout no longer changes when you switch the game session between two different versions of consoles.
- BLOCKER: The player is no longer blocked while replaying the Remote RI Outpost mission.
BLOCKER: The player can’t get blocked anymore while destroying the glamour seals in the Smoke and Mirrors mission.
- BLOCKER: The player won’t get blocked inside the Man of People mission while destroying the monster nests. Note: the mission needs to be restarted from the Lore menu for this fix to work.
- BUGFIX: Fixed the analog sticks’ player movement not working on some controllers.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a combat sound staying active after the enemy’s death for one of the large enemies.
- BUGFIX: Fixed the player being able to throw the enemy out of the arena in The Questionable Cargo mission.
- BUGFIX: Fixed the cases where starting or loading the mission could take too long and the screen would never fade out from the black.
- BUGFIX: Fixed some of the large enemies’ HP pools being wrong if the player switches difficulty mid-encounter.
- BUGFIX: Fixed the player being able to shoot Revolver even on cooldown when combined with swapping from the Scorcher.
- BUGFIX: Fixed one of the traversal interactions being active during the encounter in the Where Oil Tastes Like Blood mission.
- BUGFIX: Fixed the player animation stuttering while using the Rifle close to the enemy.
- BUGFIX: Fixed the Crippling Rod not always working properly against the Highborn enemy ranged attacks.
- [COOP] BUGFIX: Fixed the players being able to get soft-locked if they both died during the tutorial in The First Spark mission.