F1 23 is a racing video game developed by Codemasters and published by EA Sports. It is the thirteenth entry in the F1 series by Codemasters. The game holds an official license for the 2022 Formula One and Formula 2 championships. The title receives a new patch today, which increases the gameplay experience. Check out F1 23 update 1.17 patch notes down below.
F1 23 Update 1.17 Patch Notes
- Addition of the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23 “Golden Age” Livery, race suit and driver helmets
- Updates to the visuals of the Aston Martin AMR23 to bring the car closer to its real-life counterpart
- Fixed an issue where F2 23 and 5 lap races were incorrectly appearing in Ranked
- Fixed an issue where Events in F1 World tab “Solo & Multiplayer events” were missing their titles and names
- Fixed an issue when completing a race in Multiplayer Grand Prix with multiple races in the playlist does not progress the lobby to the next race
- Fixed an issue where players were being promoted without completing any Ranked Division races.
- Fixed an issue when buying Pitcoin from the store and then buying an XP boost would cause a crash
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
F1 23 is available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.