The 1.8.2 update kicked out for Farming Simulator 22. The farming simulation video game was released last year and seems like it received quite positive feedback from the players. Also, the developer studio GIANTS Software supports the title with regular updates and offers players a better gameplay experience. The latest version, which was released today, brings several fixes and changes. Here are the details.
Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.8.2 Patch Notes
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Wood harvester cut length is now saved in multiplayer if the client reconnects
- Fixed multiple issues with moving parts not correctly synced to the clients
- Fixed wood harvester cutting if the client reconnects while a tree is in the cutting header
- Automatic tree-cutting setting is now correctly synchronized in multiplayer
- Fixed issues with wrong prices while buying used vehicles
- Fixed wrong HP display for MF IDEAL
Farming Simulator 22 1.8.2 Update – Known Issues
- Force Feedback for the Logitech G920 is currently having issues across several games on Xbox, hence the wheel might not be functioning properly. This is not a bug in the game but needs to be resolved by responsible parties across all affected games.
The update is currently being rolled out across platforms. It can take a couple of hours until the version becomes available on your system. Crossplay services may be affected in the meantime. Besides, as with all major updates to Farming Simulator, you may experience stuttering on the first game launch after updating. Especially when using mods or custom graphics settings due to shaders being recompiled.
Farming Simulator 22 is available on PC, PlayStation 4 & 5, and Xbox One & Series X|S