Hunt: Showdown is a first-person shooter video game developed and published by Crytek in the past years. In the game, the player assumes the role of a bounty hunter who must kill a mythical monster in order to claim the bounty and survive long enough to reach an extraction point. The game receives patches regularly and a while ago a new one showed up. Check out the Hunt Showdown 18.104.22.168 update patch notes down below.
Hunt Showdown 22.214.171.124 Update Patch Notes
- The new weapons and variants have been added to the regular progression and the Book of Weapons.
- The rewards structure of Challenges has been updated; Event Points rewards have been replaced with random rewards.
- Fixed a localization issue that caused the “hidden” text (for hidden MMR ratings or hidden names of enemies) in the Team Details screen to not be translated in some languages.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a Hunter to complete the challenge “Do damage using melee weapons to enemy hunters” with Steel Ball and Dragon Breath ammo on the Bomb Lance.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a player to be able to equip items while matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Martini-Henry Ironside to be fully loaded without consuming extra ammo properly.
- Fixed a typo issue in the Book of Monsters, in the Assassin’s 5th entry, in Italian.
- Fixed an issue that left Hunters unable to put their finger on the trigger of any Martini-Henry variant.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Springfield M1892 Krag to eject two bullets after some bolt actions.
- Fixed an issue that blocked some players from logging into the game after getting stuck on “Checking backend connection…”.
- Fixed some localization issues where some weapons had incorrect translations in Polish.
- Fixed several localization issues and typos in German.
What’s your Reaction?