Insurgency: Sandstorm is a multiplayer tactical first-person shooter video game developed by New World Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive in the past years. Seems like there’s a new patch for the game which brings several fixes and changes. Here are the details about the Insurgency: Sandstorm 1.0.3 update.
Insurgency: Sandstorm 1.0.3 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to retain spawn protection after moving or attacking.
- Adjusted how spawn protection behaves in Domination.
- Spawn protection will now be disabled immediately upon performing an action in Domination.
- Spawn protection’s total timer has been reduced to 20 seconds in Domination.
Crashes & Kicks
- Fixed an issue where the server would crash as an objective was destroyed in the Defusal game mode.
- Fixed an issue where players were kicked by an Easy Anti-Cheat authentication error.
- Fixed an issue where the game would attempt to launch in SteamVR resulting in players being stuck on the splash screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Rogue Spec Ops Gear Set cosmetics were unavailable after they had already been purchased.
- Fixed an issue where the new Gunner weapons’ display names were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where the “match searching” window would not display for non-leader party members.
- Fixed an issue where the in-game store would be empty for some EGS players.
- Fixed an issue where the Operation: Livewire DLC was not divided into individual sets in the in-game store.
Sometimes we are asked the similar kinds of questions! You can find the latest information about topics like the Gen 9 editions, cross-play, and more in our FAQ located here.