Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has just received the giant Season 2 content and seems like there’s another one. The latest version does not bring major things. Instead, it focuses on small issues that increase the gameplay. So, make sure you get the latest one. Let’s dive deep into the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 February 16th update patch notes.
Modern Warfare 2 February 16th Update Patch Notes
- Fixed several issues causing crashes on game client start as we continue to prioritize further fixes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Battle Pass Tokens that had rolled over from Season 01 from appearing correctly in the UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused view distortion while using the Riot Shield.
- Fixed an issue where mouse and keyboard Players could not remove certain Blueprint Attachments in Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual misalignment while previewing some Weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual misalignment while using the Killstreak tablet or the Heartbeat Sensor.
If you play Warzone 2.0, you can check out also its patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to lose the ability to move after reviving a downed Squad member.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Armor Plates from automatically filling the active Loadout slot until the Player manually equipped one first.
- Fixed an issue in DMZ where Players were holding invisible Weapons when no Weapon was actually equipped.
What’s your Reaction?