Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 debuted a couple of months days ago, and seems like it received pretty cool feedback from the players. As known, it is a sequel to the 2019 reboot and serves as the nineteenth installment in the overall Call of Duty series. Now the latest version has arrived, bringing fixes and improvements to the game. The patch notes for the Modern Warfare 2 March 2nd update are below.
Modern Warfare 2 March 2nd Update Patch Notes
This update contains fixes for a number of known crashes.
- Fixed an issue causing Recent Players list to appear non-responsive after using search
- Fixed various geo/collision issues in Ashika Island
- Fixed an issue where AI combatants were not being damaged by the gas
- Improved quick equip options in the Battle Pass
- Improved general navigation and usability in the Battle Pass
If you missed the previous version, you can check out its patch notes below.
» Assault Rifles «
- Increased initial bullet vertical recoil
- Increased horizontal recoil
- Reduced damage ranges
- Reduced damage ranges
- Fixed an issue causing .300 Blackout Ammunition to register as hitscan.
» Submachine Guns «
- Reduced far damage
- Reduced damage against armor
- Requires 2 additional bullets to break 3 Armor Plates
» Battle Rifle «
- Increased sprint speed
- Increased damage range
- Reduced ads speed
- Reduced hip spread min
- Increased hip spread while moving
- Increase sprint speed
- Increased movement speed
- Reduced near damage
- Reduced muzzle velocity
- Reduced far damage range
- Reduced movement speed
» Ammunition «
- Residual Incendiary damage will no longer eliminate Players
- Fixed an issue that prevented residual Incendiary damage from being applied to Armor.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Sniper Rifles to down Players with 3 Armor Plates in a single shot while using Incendiary Ammunition.
- Fixed an issue causing incomplete main menu notification text to get cut off, preventing Players from reading the full message.
- Fixed an issue with the Friends List on Steam that was causing crashes.
- Fixed an issue that caused some elements to be missing in the After Action Report.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements on Embassy.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to leave Farm 18 in Infected.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to receive harsher suspensions than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked for inactivity despite being active in a match.
- Fixed an issue that would incorrectly display that SR had reset to 0.
- Fixed an issue stopping a Player being unable to move if they use the Terminals at the same time as another Player.