Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 debuted a couple of days ago, and it seems like it received pretty cool feedback from the players. As known, it is a sequel to the 2019 reboot and serves as the nineteenth installment in the overall Call of Duty series. Now, the latest version has arrived and brings fixes and improvements to the game. The patch notes for the Modern Warfare 2 November 15 update are below.
Modern Warfare 2 November 15 Update Patch Notes
GLOBAL: KNOWN ISSUES:
- Players experience a “match rules data” error when attempting to equip an Underbarrel to the Pulemyot 762.
- Upon consuming 2XP, the UI often gets stuck at “Activating Token.”
MULTIPLAYER: KNOWN ISSUES:
- Remote Turret temporarily disabled due to an exploit.
- Players are experiencing a significant Tac-Sprint delay after sliding.
- Minimap red dots do not indicate player elevation.
- Bombsite A can be planted from an unintended location on Terminal Search and Destroy.
- Players can die instantly upon respawning near a vehicle in the Parking Lot on Underpass
- Daily Challenges are not tracking progression for some players.
- EOD Padding Gear is not properly mitigating explosive damage.
- Hijacked IFF Strobe Gear does not function as expected.
- In Search and Destroy, Ping exploits can give players an unfair advantage.
- Karachi has been temporarily removed from Cutthroat due to mixed teams in initial spawns.
- Quarry, Rundown, and Scrapyard are temporarily removed from Hardpoint due to spawn issues.
- After Infil, Field of View can be set higher than expected.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.