TaleWorlds has kicked out the 1.1.1 update for Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord. The strategy action role-playing video game was developed and published by TaleWorlds Entertainment and co-published by Prime Matter. It was released for PC in 2020 and then arrived at the consoles in the past few days. So, the latest version, which was released a while ago, brings a bunch of bug fixes and improvements. Here are the details about the Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord 1.1.1 update.
Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Update 1.1.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that occurred when ending missions.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after occupying an alley.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a saved game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when generating terrain.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when auto-generating the navmesh using the “Generate Grids” button.
If you missed the previous patch, check out the patch notes below.
PATCH NOTES (2.063)
- Restore some story NPC heights
- Another attempt to init tourney practice right
- Keep those killed in the holmgang dead
- Make adventurers default faction for lords of defeated factions released from prison to avoid backdoor to zombie kingdoms
- Include non-companion lords in appropriate adventurer behavior
- Have script_change_troop_faction handle non-kingdom faction properly
- Use a defection process to place adventurer lords of defeated factions in new factions
- Distinguish unconfirmed defectors to player and limit their spawn in the player’s court
- Defecting lords yield intel on their old faction when accepted by the player
- Defecting lords do not defect immediately when rejected by player at the player’s court
- Add a tracker for the last faction to properly distinguish that from the original faction
- For initiating defections, use the same function that counts disgruntled lords
- Make liege relation more of a consideration for defection
- Prohibit defections to factions from which lord will immediately defect
- Lords that have nowhere to defect are removed from the game
- Use script_indict_lord_for_treason for quest incriminate loyal commander
- Redo caravan design to raise the cap to a level appropriate for when only two factions left
- Prevent escaped defeated faction lords from forming parties until recruited into a new kingdom
- Balance relation impacts of enfoefment
- Corrections in Spanish and German localization files