MultiVersus is a free-to-play crossover fighting game developed by Player First Games and published by Warner Bros. Games for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. The game features characters from Warner Bros. Entertainment franchises. The title received a new patch a while ago, which brings several fixes. Check out the MultiVersus February 17th update patch notes down below.
MultiVersus February 17th Update Patch Notes
- ValentiNeon quests requiring specific variants should now display 1500 candy hearts instead of 200
- Holiday Cookies badge can be equipped again
- Batman’s up air second hit now correctly adds 1 stack of Weakened
- Fixed an issue where Tom and Jerry’s dynamite was exploding too early
- Harley’s Whack-in-a-Box no longer hits way above its explode radius
- Adjusted Steven’s neutral air visuals to better match the hitbox
- Fixed a hit box on Marvin’s up normal that was lingering too long
- Fixed an issue with Taz eat whether the eaten enemy couldn’t be thrown
- Fixed issues with Taz Slam-wich vacuum pause breaking on up attack
MultiVersus is a platform fighter, with players battling on different stages and attempting to knock the opponent beyond the stage’s boundary by dealing sufficient damage. While 1-vs-1 and free-for-all options are available, the game emphasizes battling in teams of two characters; most attacks in the game are designed with this in mind, including other players passively strengthening the move’s effect.