No Man’s Sky is an action-adventure survival game developed and published by Hello Games. The game receives updates regularly, and a while ago, a new one showed up. Check out the latest No Man’s Sky 4.15 update patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky 4.15 Update Patch Notes
Thank you to everyone playing the Fractal Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.15, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
Bug fixes – No Man’s Sky 4.15 Update Out Now, Patch Notes Revealed
- Fixed an issue that caused some flat-mode settings to be incorrectly applied to PSVR2, causing performance issues.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent rumble from working correctly on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue that caused water reflections to be missing on some graphics settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause blurriness and other visual glitches during warp.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent players from accessing their refiners.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Unhide System” button from working in the Hidden Systems list.
- Fixed a rare issue that could incorrectly allow players to access the Space Anomaly from the quick menu after a reload.
- Fixed a number of base building control issues for PSVR with Move controllers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Space Anomaly missions to become stuck in the log after completing an expedition.
- Fixed a crash related to networking.
- Fixed a crash related to the options menu.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixed a Steam Deck-specific crash.