No Man’s Sky is an action-adventure survival game developed and published by Hello Games in 2016. The game was met with plenty of excitement and stays alive thanks to regular patches. The developer deployed a new patch a while ago which offers several bug fixes. For a better gameplay experience, it’s recommended to install. Check out the No Man’s Sky 4.12 update patch notes down below.
No Man’s Sky 4.12 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused bases built next to some building types to become buried in the ground.
- Fixed an issue that prevented recolouring of portable base building objects constructed outside of a base.
- Fixed an issue that caused ship cockpit screens to flicker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Galactic Trade Room on freighters to be non-interactable.
- Fixed an issue that allowed cursor or stick sensitivity to be set to 0, preventing cursor use.
- Fixed a bug that caused farmable plants to appear in the wrong visual state.
- Fixed an issue that caused ByteBeat recordings to fail to save correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Featured Bases from being available to PSVR2 players.
- The volume of the VR wrist projector’s opening sound effect has been reduced.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when exiting an Exocraft in VR.
- Fixed an issue that prevented terrain tessellation detail from being rendered on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue that prevented controller vibration from functioning correctly on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 issue that could cause graphical corruption during warp.
- Fixed an issue with sky rendering on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue that prevented system language selection from working correctly.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause stuttering.
- Fixed an issue that caused some metadata used by mods to be stripped.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent discoveries from showing.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent expedition data from being successfully downloaded.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect discovery counts to be reported for discovery-based expedition milestones.
- Fixed a number of network connectivity issues.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing with a controller on Linux OS.
- Fixed a crash on boot that could affect PC players with integrated/multiple GPUs.
- Fixed a crash related to derelict freighter procedural generation.
- Fixed a number of rendering-related crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to multiplayer.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to planet rendering.
Here are the game’s system requirements:
- OS: Windows 10/11 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, AMD RX 470 4GB, Intel UHD graphics 630
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- VR Support: SteamVR