Nordic Ashes is a Norse-inspired action-roguelite enemy hell, where you’ll have to survive hordes of creatures. The game gets a new update today, which focuses on a new survivor and more. Don’t miss the latest patch for solid gameplay. Check out the Nordic Ashes March 23rd update patch notes below.
Nordic Ashes March 23rd Update Patch Notes
Today we bring you a really cool (no pun intended, maybe yes) update with the release of a new Realm and a new Game Mode!
Jotunheim Realm!Welcome to the frozen depths of Jotunheim, home to giants and monstrous (for some people adorable) creatures.
This new Realm comes with a new mechanic,
Curses, effects that will last the entire run. Specifically, Jotunheim comes with the Frost Curse that will reduce your stat speed over time. But don’t worry, warm yourself up around a bonfire to reduce the freezing and you will be good to go.
You may find a more detailed info about the Freezing Curse in the pause panel.
Endless Mode!Once you have completed any Realm on Expert mode, you will be able to access Endless Mode. A never ending run where you can test your best build and see how far you can go.
Each time you complete a cycle the enemies will get stronger.
New Relics!Wanna wield Orglo’s staff? Or maybe wear Halvard’s crown to summon burning rocks that fall from the sky?
- Fixed a bug that caused bosses to stop moving.
- Time begun to run before starting a game.
- UI information about how much damage mobs/boss inflict is better displayed. This UI position is adjusted when the Wave bar is hidden.
- Ragnarok final bosses and some enemies HP has been increased.
- In Endless Mode you will have the option to Surrender at any time in the pause panel.
- Game performance has been improved. Players who were experiencing low fps should now see an improvement. We are still working on performance to provide the best experience possible.
- Now setting the effect visibility to minimum value will make projectiles and their related effects to be fully transparent.
- Leaderboards will reset with this update.