Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first-person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed, and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn’t nailed down. The game received a new update named version 1.3.1. Check out the Paint the Town Red 1.3.1 update patch notes down below.
Paint the Town Red 1.3.1 Update Patch Notes
This is a minor update mainly to revert the default reflections in Workshop levels to have no reflections outside of rooms among other fixes. There is now a toggle available in the Settings in the Level Editor called “Outdoor Reflection Probe” which will determine whether there are reflections outside of rooms in your level or not.
This will make sure any existing levels will look as they always did, but any level that needs these reflections will need to update the level with this option set to on.
There are also some fixes related to issues with the new weapons and lights.
- Added a Level Editor setting to set whether to use an outdoor reflection probe
- Fixed issues with some lights not being off fully when set to start as off
- Fixed goblet disappearing when set as static
- Fixed materials issues with Wizard Staff when set as static
- Handled some more errors with Workshop level loading
Paint the Town Red is available on PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Xbox Series X/S.