Payday 2 receives another update named 234.1, which is a pretty small one. Overkill Software developed the cooperative first-person shooter video game and was published by 505 Games many years ago. The game is a sequel to 2011’s Payday: The Heist and receives constant updates. The latest version, as seen above, is not extensive but focuses on increasing the gameplay.
Payday 2 Update 234.1 Patch Notes
Hostile Takeover Heist
- Fixed an issue of where the cop vehicles had a very low volume on their engine and missing siren SFX
- Fixed an issue of where the secret safe keypads were enabled after using an ECM
- Fixed an issue of where players could get soft locked in Hostile Takeover by getting stuck inside the flooded lab
- Fixed an issue of multiple achievement icons showing the wrong information
- Fixed missing localization string on the secret USB laptop on the Hostile Takeover Heist
- Fixed missing localization string on one of the objectives descriptions on the Hostile Takeover Heist
- Fixed a crash on Hotline Miami, D1
- Fixed a crash on Big Oil, D2
- Fixed an outline issue on the grey variant of Marshal marksman
- Increased cooldown of Momentum on Leech perk deck. Going from 30 -> 40 seconds.
_Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game, try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you are having issues with an unmodded game, you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select “”Properties”” from the menu. Under the tab “”LOCAL FILES”” select “”VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…””.
The process may take some time to finish._