Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is an online tactical shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft in 2015. The game puts heavy emphasis on environmental destruction and cooperation between players. Each player assumes control of an attacker or a defender in different gameplay modes such as rescuing a hostage, defusing a bomb, and taking control of an objective within a room. So, a while ago a new update arrived named Y7S4.1. Check out the Rainbow Six Siege Y7S4.1 update patch notes down below.
Rainbow Six Siege Y7S4.1 Update Patch Notes
Y7S4.1 PATCH SIZE
Find the download sizes for each platform below.
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.7 GB
- Steam: 1.7 GB
- Xbox One: 1004.25 MG
- Xbox Series X: 1.25 GB
- PS4: 1.22 GB
- PS5: 1.11 GB
- FIXED – Electricity VFX is not visible on deployable shields, reinforced walls and hatches.
- FIXED – Players are able to see through barricades while picking up a deployable gadget.
- FIXED – Various gaps on Consulate that were allowing the attackers to see inside the building.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on Nighthaven Labs.
- FIXED – Multiple LOD issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Solis’ hands go into an animation loop after cancelling the Megascan.
- FIXED – Solis’ SPEC-IO loses functionality when Solis reactivates SPEC-IO after a Megascan at the end of the gauge.
- FIXED – Solis’ hands remain frozen when vaulting while SPEC-IO is active.
- FIXED – Hibana’s X-Kairos pellets are not destroyed if they are placed on a Kiba barrier and the Kiba barrier gets destroyed.
- FIXED – Various operator VFX issues.
- FIXED – Xbox players cannot invite cross-generation.
- FIXED – No notifications are present in the game when the player is presented with the cinematic that plays on first boot.
- FIXED – Grim is missing from the U+ accounts.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various Battlepass V2 issues.
- FIXED – Various crossplay issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Various shop and customization issues.
- FIXED – Can’t reconnect to an online Custom Game after leaving the session and attempting to re-join.