SpaceBourne 2 is an immersive single-player RPG and third-person shooter set in an open universe, offering a plethora of exciting gameplay features. From role-playing and mining to trading, piracy, crafting, and deep exploration, this game has it all. Today, a new update is being released which brings numerous changes and improvements. You can find the complete patch notes for SpaceBourne 2 update 1.6.0 below.
SpaceBourne 2 Update 1.6.0 Patch Notes
NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES :
- Capital ships have been added to the game along with their interiors.
- Note: Please watch the Capital Ships videos in the tutorials interface first, as their equipment and combat mechanics are different from the existing ones.
- All star systems, planets, stations, and sectors have been rearranged and balanced.
- All AI factions and their assets (Stations, Factories, etc) have been rearranged and balanced.
- The AI factions’ artificial intelligence has been improved.
- Over 400 new stations and buildings have been added to the game (for AI factions).
Nıote The new update can be applied to your existing save files without broking them. But as all systems and AI factions have changed, the stations and systems you conquered with your faction are no longer in the game. Therefore, the conquered places are reset, and only the progress of the Capital station remains.
- The main trading mechanic in the galaxy has been added to the game.
- New trade items and Complex Stations that produce these trade items have been added to the game.
- Trade Hubs have been added to the game. Now, each sector has a trade hub, and the player can trade with these trade hubs.
- A “Galaxy Trade” interface has been added to the Galaxy Web, showing the general supply and demand situation and production in systems.
Note : We couldn’t add the trade ships in time for this update, so although this feature appears
dynamically in the game, the player cannot intervene. We plan to add trade ships and activate this feature in the next update.
- The simplified Chinese language has been updated
- Portuguese (Brazil) language has been updated
- The Turkish language has been updated
Reported by players as follows :
• Warp-end crashes: We still haven’t figured out exactly why this issue is happening for some players, but we’ve changed the warp system. Please report if you encounter this issue again.
• When I select “hide high-priced/unpurchasable items” in the market interface, it also hides items that I can afford.
• On planetary surfaces, my character falls under the landscape at sharp landscape points (such as the top of a mountain or a rock).
• If I change my ship while my squad is outside, I can respawn the same squad with the new ship.
• Sometimes, even after spawning my squad, the left squad interface does not open and I cannot give orders to the ships.
• On some ice planets, when I land on a surface point, the entire surface appears dark or the materials are not updated.
• If I repeatedly click on the tick boxes that show the item classes in the Sell All interface and then click the “Sell All” button without selecting any items, it sells the unselected items.
• When I change the fit settings in rapid succession on the weapon market, the listed items change. (We have added a “Filter” button to the interface for this. After making your changes, you can make the requested list visible by clicking this button.)
• When I play in languages other than English, the asteroid station does not spawn in the first mission (or spawns in the wrong place).
Unfortunately, the addition of Capital Ships to the game and the reorganization of new stations took longer than expected, which is why this update did not address all the bugs I had hoped to fix. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Next week, after completing the remaining trade mechanics, I will focus on improving the existing game mechanics and fixing bugs.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.