Stranded Deep is a survival video game developed and published by Australian studio Beam Team Games for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Linux. The game received a new update today and it increases the gameplay with fixes, improvements, and adjustments. Check out the Stranded Deep 22.214.171.124 update patch notes.
Stranded Deep 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
– Fixed game room appearing ‘[Busy]’ when host is standing near a Boss.
– Local co-op: Fixed both players not showing Boss UI when other player initiates the fight alone.
– Local co-op: Fixed game failing to take input from P1 after P2 uses a Shelter/Bed while P1 is using a Label Maker.
– Fixed unable to remove meat from campfire when fuel depleted.
– Fixed player falling from Palm Tree when climbing to the very top.
– Fixed a desync issue when rapidly removing items from piles.
– Fixed multiplayer session not joinable after using a Bed to save.
– Fixed multiplayer session not joinable after failed sleep.
– Fixed multiplayer session joinable during sleeping sequence.
– Changed multiplayer region to reset to ‘Best’ when opening create session menu. Fixes issues if player fails to connect to a specific region.
– Fixed item pile display name not updating when first item pushed.
– Fixed item pile display name not updating when empty.
– Fixed item pile display name sentence structure for foreign languages.
Can’t craft items using materials from multiple Item Piles.