The Riftbreaker has been around for a while and sounds like it received pretty positive reviews from the gaming committee. The developer and publisher EXOR Studios has kicked out a new patch named 1.000.024. So, check out The Riftbreaker 1.000.024 update patch notes down below.
The Riftbreaker 1.000.024 Update Patch Notes
We’ve just published a small stability update for the game. It fixes several crash bugs in various areas of the game. If you have had crashes in any of the areas mentioned in the changelog, try out this version, as it might fix your issues.
- Fixed several crashes connected with the crafting system.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when jumping to different maps in Campaign Mode (it looks like the same thing that we did last time, but this is a different crash!)
- Fixed a crash in Blueprint Component Manager with The Riftbreaker update.
- Fixed a crash in State Machine Transistion System that occurred after loading the game.
- Fixed skybox blending at night.
- Fixed an error with skybox mipmap generation.
There are no gameplay or content changes in this build.
The Riftbreaker is available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Cloud Gaming, Microsoft Windows, Xbox X/S Series