Tribute Games has kicked out the 1.06 update for TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge. As known, the game was released in the past months and received pretty cool feedback from the players. Besides, the game offers a better gaming experience. For instance, the latest version brings several bug fixes, improvements, and adjustments. Here are the details about the TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge 1.06 patch.
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge 1.06 Update Patch Notes
- Added missing characters in some languages’ names
- Fixed the “-” that was being displayed incorrectly in the Japanese version
If you missed the previous patch, you can check its patch notes below.
Party Codes (ONLINE):
- You can now share Party Codes (five letters only) for easier matchmaking with friends who can now jump in via Join Party Code. Those are displayed at the bottom of the host’s party panel.
- The difficulty is now displayed for each lobby when looking for online games
- Remapped the kick button to prevent misclick in the host’s party panel
- Fixed displaying Xbox glyphs when playing with a PS5 controller and the Steam Input feature disabled.
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge 1.06 Update – Fixes
- Fixed long respawn delay after falling in holes in single-player mode
- Fixed rare issues with enemies becoming invincible when a player quits the game
- Fixed client-side Chrome Dome sometime invincible when it shouldn’t be
- Fixed Krang’s torso not receiving any damage from clients, only the host
- Fixed clients sometimes not unlocking a cameo that the host found
- Fixed infinite online sign-in when Epic Launcher isn’t installed
- Fixed keyboard custom key binding only taking into account the first local player