As always, AnTuTu announced the most powerful Android phone models of the month. It should be noted that figures in this ranking list were calculated from September 1 to September 30, 2022. Qualcomm dominated AnTuTu’s list of the fastest Android phones in September. It surpassed its rival MediaTek by appearing in 8 out of 10 models in this month’s list.
Top 10 Android smartphones on AnTuTu in September 2022
- ROG Phone 6D Ultimate – 1 million 133 thousand 998 point
- ROG Phone 6 Pro – 1 million 122 thousand 406 point
- ROG Phone 6 – 1 million 119 thousand 221 point
- Red Magic 7S Pro – 1 million 95 thousand 968 point
- Red Magic 7 – 1 million 59 thousand 348 point
- vivo X80 – 1 million a thousand 534 point
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G – 998 thousand 367 point
- Motorola Edge 30 Pro – 992 thousand 709 point
- Xiaomi 12 Pro – 985 thousand 527 point
- POCO F4 GT – 982 thousand 486 point
According to AnTuTu, the fastest Android flagship phone of September was the ROG Phone 6D Ultimate powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9000+. It scored a total of 1,133,998 points, followed by the ROG Phone 6 Pro with 1,122,406 points.
The third of the list was the ROG Phone 6 with 1 million 119 thousand 221 points. As with the first three devices, the phone came with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, followed by the Red Magic 7S Pro, powered by the same chipset. After the smartphone with 1 million 95 thousand 968 points, Red Magic 7 comes in fifth place.
The Vivo X80 is the second MediaTek smartphone in this list with 6th place and has 1,001,534 points. The Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G with Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 SoC is 7th on the list with 998,367 points. The Motorola x30 Pro with its 200 MP camera ranks 8th on the list with 992,709 points. The premium Xiaomi flagship is in the list in 9th place with 985,527 points. Xiaomi sub-brand POCO is on the list in 10th place with 982,486 points.
What is your thought about this AnTuTu September list? You can share with us in the comment section.