War Thunder is a free-to-play vehicular combat multiplayer game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment. Announced in 2011, it was first released in November 2012 as an open beta with a worldwide release in January 2013; it had its official release on 21 December 2016. The developer has released a new update for War Thunder which increases the gameplay. Check out War Thunder 220.127.116.11 update patch notes down below.
War Thunder 18.104.22.168 Update Patch Notes
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the gun elevation mechanism from staying in place while in the free view camera.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a lack of secondary shards when armour has been penetrated.
- Churchill Crocodile — a bug has been fixed where the fuel trailer wheels were spinning after tank halt.
- 30mm 2A42 & 2A72 cannons — a bug has been fixed with the HE animation for the APDS rounds in protection analysis.
- 9M37M — a bug has been fixed that prevented proximity fuze activation.
- T32, T32E1 — a bug has been fixed with different thicknesses of the caterpillars and spare tracks.
- Khalid — gunner’s sight magnification has been corrected from x8 to x7-10
Aircraft – War Thunder 22.214.171.124 Update Patch Notes
- Mirage F1CT — a bug has been fixed where dismantled gun pods were displayed in xray mode in battle.
- Harrier GR.7 — system time is now displayed in the HUD.
- Harrier GR.7 — added RWR indicator to the HUD.
- Harrier GR.7 — a bug has been fixed where the HUD central indicator was tied to the aircraft centerline instead of the velocity vector.
- Bf 109 F-1 — a bug has been fixed where the 20mm MG FF/M motor cannon was not displayed in xray mode.
- Tornado IDS Marineflieger — a bug has been fixed that prevented the navigation bombing marker from displaying.
- Kh-25ML — incorrect position of the engine flame has been fixed.
- Mirage F1C, Mirage F1C-200, Jaguar E, Jaguar A — HUD has been updated in accordance to data from actual aircraft.
- MiG-29 — togglable HUD view has been added to the MFD.
- F-16A MLU — gun funnel view has been added to the HUD.
- Pr.1124 MLRS, TKA-106 – a bug has been fixed that prevented rocket launcher reload in Arcade battles.
- Pr.131, Hugin — a bug has been fixed where an insufficient crew number led to the disabling of repair, fire extinguishing and water pumping.
Graphics – War Thunder 126.96.36.199 Update Patch Notes
- Yellow square artefacts from hits to the ground or water seen on the integrated graphic cards Intel HD 660, Intel HD 530 at ultra low-quality settings have been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented hit marks from shell fragments on an aircraft’s skin.