War Thunder is a free-to-play vehicular combat multiplayer video game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment. Announced in 2011, it was first released in November 2012 as an open beta with a worldwide release in January 2013; it had its official release on 21 December 2016. The developer has released a new update for War Thunder which increases the gameplay. Check out War Thunder 188.8.131.52 update patch notes down below.
War Thunder 184.108.40.206 Update Patch Notes
- A bug has been fixed that caused torpedoes not to leave a trail in the water.
- Incorrect reflections from snow during the rain on the Ardennes, Maginot Line, and Seversk-13 locations at medium and low graphic settings have been fixed (report).
PC and Mac Only
- Mac — an error that allowed the mouse cursor to leave the game window has been fixed (report).
- An error that caused a possible crash on Intel Arc video cards has been fixed (report).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Meanwhile, if you missed the previous version, you can check out its patch notes below.
- Incorrect display of the gun crosshair in the HUD of some aircraft has been fixed (report)
- The terms of some Battle Tasks have been changed. New terms are applied to fresh tasks only, The terms of the tasks in progress remain.